The picture above is showing the extras I’ve kept out of everything I’ve purchased; the others were given to my sister, mother and friends. I will have reviews going over each product very soon.
I am always on the look out for the best deal out there, and CVS never fails to deliver when they have these outrageous sales. Drugstore makeup was how I got my start, and time to time I will test these products, some will achieve to standards of higher end cosmetics and some fail miserably. After trial and error, I’ve found products that I will continue to purchase over and over again, discount on the items are the cherry on top.
From CVS, I have purchased:
- Rimmel Stay Matte Foundations
- Revlon Age Defying Spa Foundations
- L’Oreal Brow Stylist Pencil
- Revlon ColorStay Mineral Finishing Powders
- Almay One Coat Waterproof Mascara
- Revlon Matte Kohl Eyeliners
- and various nail polishes from Essie, Revlon & Rimmel