Hello everyone. Today I’m going to show a look using a Lancome Eyeshadow Quad in “The Night is Young” and to display the look, my sister allowed me to apply it on her to model.
This look is very appropriate for day time and if you just darken the outer corner with the brown more, you can add a smoky effect for a night time look.
The products I used for the entire look:
- MAC Studio Fix Powder Foundation in “NC20”
- Lancome Effacernes Waterproof Concealer in “Clair II”
- Lancome Ombre Perfecteur Eyeshadow Base
- Lancome Colour Focus Palette 4 Ombres: “The Night Is Young”
- MAC Blush in “Melba”
- Dollywink Liquid Eyeliner Pen in Black
- Maybelline Clear Great Lash Mascara
- Lancome Matte Eyeshadow in “Vintage”
- YSL Rouge Volupte Lipstick in “Nude Beige”
- MAC Plushglass in “Bubble Tea”
- I use a matte eyeshadow to define the eyebrows with an angled brush. I used Lancome Matte Eyeshadow in “Vintage”.
- Take a brow set and use to keep eyebrow hairs in place; I used Maybelline Great Lash Clear Mascara.
- Taking a concealer, clean up the shape of the eyebrows and apply where is needed prior to foundation.
- Apply an eyeshadow primer on the lids, I used Lancome Ombre Perfecteur.
- Taking the gold eyeshadow in the quad, apply it on the lids.
- Taking the mauve eyeshadow in the quad, apply to the crease and blend upwards.
- Taking the white eyeshadow in the quad, apply to the browbone as a highlight and blend to diminish the line between the mauve and white.
- Taking the dark brown eyeshadow in the quad, apply it to the outer corner of the eyes.
- Taking a liquid eyeliner, draw winged eyeliner to your liking. I used Dollywink Liquid Eyeliner Pen and drew a thin winged line.
- Taking an angle brush, take the dark brown color and line the bottom lash line.
- I applied the powdered foundation with a flat top brush. I used MAC Studio Fix Powder in NW20.
- I applied a peach toned brush with a blush brush onto the cheeks. I used MAC Blush in Melba.
- I finished everything off with a soft pink lip. I used YSL Rouge Volupte Lipstick in Nude Beige and topped it off with MAC Plushglass in Bubble Tea.