Hi everyone. I got my ELF products from the 60% off sale last week and I wanted to share it with you all.
- ELF Studio Stippling Brush (2)
- ELF Plumping Lip Glaze in Baby Doll
- ELF Super Glossy Lip Shine in Goddess and Angel
- ELF Studio Lip Primer & Plumper
- ELF Studio Conditioning Lip Balm in Peaceful Pink
- ELF Studio Eyebrow Kit in Dark
- ELF Studio Blush in Twinkle Pink
- ELF Makeup Artist Brush Belt
The 2 things from this whole haul I was excited to receive was the stippling brush and brush belt. I used my friends ELF Stippling Brush and I thought it was good for $3.00 and with the 60% off, it made it even more worth it. I had an expensive brush belt that I got when I bought a kit for cosmetology school and since then, its been worn out and it can’t fit a lot of brushes in it so I thought I’d see how this ELF Brush Belt would hold up and its better than I expected, definitely worth the money.
This whole haul was very inexpensive, under $25 with shipping! Just keep out for the sales from ELF, you can get great deals on products.
Let me know what you’ve gotten from ELF and what you think about their products!