Hi everyone! I’m sure all of my FOTD’s look similar but I try to keep it natural for everyday and if I’m going out with my friends or I have a makeup gig, I’ll do something more extravagant.
Oh and you get to see my new Ray Ban eyeglasses! Haha. Excuse the glare on the lenses, they’re the cheap temporary ones.
Primer: MUFE HD Microperfecting Primer
Foundation: Maybelline Superstay Makeup in Pure Beige
Powder: MAC MSFN in Medium Dark
Concealer: Lancome Photogenic Concealer in Camee
Bronzer: MAC MSFN in Give Me Sun
Eyebrows: MAC E/S in Embark (For Eyebrows), Rimmel London Professional Eyebrow Pencil in Hazel
Just a quick breakdown:
- I applied MUFE HD Microperfecting Primer with my clean fingers.
- Taking the Rimmel London Professional Eyebrow Pencil in Hazel to line the bottom of my eyebrows.
- To fill in my eyebrows, I used MAC E/S in Embark with an angled brush.
- Using a stippling brush, I applied the Maybelline Superstay Makeup.
- I used a blending brush to conceal any problem areas using Lancome Photogenic Concealer.
- To set everything, I used a large powder brush and applied MAC MSFN in Medium Dark.
- To add warmth to my cheeks, I used a MAC MSFN in Give Me Sun using an angled blush brush.
- To finish everything off, I just applied Gaultier Le Male Nourishing Lip Balm in Natural on my lips.