Hi everyone! I found this picture on my Tumblr and I decided to display this look on my WordPress. I actually did this look for a job interview I had at a makeup counter and I was inspired to do a green, gold/beige, and black look because its the color of camouflage and it reminds me of my best friend Izette.
The products I used for the eyes are:
- NYX Eyeshadow Jumbo Pencil in Milk
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Coastal Scents 88 Palette
- L’Oreal Lineur Intense Felt Tip Eyeliner in Carbon Black
- Make Up For Ever Smoky Lash in Black
- Wet N Wild Eyeliner Pencil in Black
Step By Step Instructions:
- Taking Urban Decay Primer Potion, I applied all over.
- Taking the NYX Eyeshadow Jumbo Pencil in Milk, I applied only on the lids.
- Taking a matte brown eyeshadow in the CS 88 Palette, apply with an angled brush to define your eyebrows if desired.
- Taking a blend of a soft gold and matte yellow eyeshadows in the CS 88 Palette, apply all over the lids using a flat eyeshadow brush.
- Taking an emerald green eyeshadow in the CS 88 Palette, apply into the crease with a windshield wiper motion with a blending brush.
- Taking a vanilla or off white eyeshadow in the CS 88 Palette, apply at the browbone as a highlight and blend to diminish any harsh lines.
- Taking a black eyeshadow in the CS 88 Palette, apply at the outer corners to give a smokey effect.
- Taking a liquid eyeliner, apply onto the top lashline to what you desire. I’m using L’Oreal Lineur Intense Felt Tip Eyeliner in Carbon Black.
- Taking a black eyeliner pencil, apply at the waterline and bottom lashline.
- After curling your eyelashes, apply a generous amount of mascara. I’m using MUFE Smoky Lash in Black.