Hi everyone! As you can tell, I’m posting quite a bit right now and it’s because I will be busy all Friday and I wanted to share a few post with you all since its been a little while since my last update!
My OOTD of 10/13/2011:
- “Rock Potion No7” Graphic T-Shirt from Foreign Exchange
- Light Wash Denim Shorts from Cotton On
- Inspired Balenciaga Weekender in Camel
- Khaki Colored Canvas Slip Ons from Faded Glory
- Leather Studded Bracelet from H&M
As a few of your know, Hautelook was having a sale on Crown Brushes a few weeks ago and I just received them today and I will have a more thorough review for you all in a week or so. I want to use the brushes for at least a few days to get an idea of what I do and do not like about them.
I got 2 different sets of brushes (duo fiber set, and eyeshadow set), and 2 brow duo brushes. For $40 with shipping, it’s definitely a deal!
I will update soon, I hope you all enjoy your Friday and weekend (if I don’t get to update this weekend, so I’m wishing you all in advance!) 🙂