Hi everyone! I’m just resting from a long day, but I wanted to share with you all my FOTD. I had a makeup gig today so I put my best face forward for my clients and snapped a picture before washing it off.
- NARS Pro-Prime Pore Refining Primer
- MAC Matchmaster Foundation in 5.0
- Lancome Photogenic Concealer in Camee
- ELF Eyebrow Kit in Medium
- Lancome Modele Sourcils (Brow Expert) in Chataigne
- Maybelline XXL Pro Volume Mascara (Primer Only)
- L’Oreal Voluminous Mascara in Carbon Black
- Chanel Double Perfection Powder in #80 Medium Beige
- MAC Studio Fix Powder in NC20
- MAC MSFN in Give Me Sun!
- MAC Fix+ Spray
- MAC Oil Control Lotion
- Gaultier Le Male Nourishing Lip Balm in Natural
The list of products is definitely more than my typical FOTD but since I was working a makeup gig, I did my makeup with the intent of full coverage rather than my normal sheer/natural finish.
How I Applied These Products
- I started out with moisturizing my face with MAC Oil Control Lotion. I just applied it with my clean fingers onto my freshly cleansed face.
- After the moisturizer is absorbed into my skin, I use a primer to prep my skin for foundation. I’m using the NARS Pro-Prime Pore Refining Primer.
- While I let the primer settle on my skin, I start defining my eyebrows. Taking an angled brush, I’m taking the powder from the ELF Eyebrow Kit in Medium and filling my eyebrows in. To add the red tone and setting the eyebrow hairs, I use Lancome Modele Sourcils (Brow Expert) in Chataigne.
- With a foundation brush, I applied the MAC Matchmaster Foundation in 5.0. I allow it to oxidize on my skin to the perfect shade prior to doing anymore makeup application.
- With a small concealer brush, I applied the Lancome Photogenic Concealer in Camee in any areas that I feel need more coverage. I like to take the concealer, put it on the back of my hand to warm the product up prior to applying it.
- To set the foundation, I’m taking the Chanel Double Perfection Powder in #80 Medium Beige and applying with a large powder brush.
- To add a subtle matte highlight to my face, I’m taking the MAC Studio Fix Powder Foundation in NC20 and apply with a medium powder brush.
- I like bronzers more than blushes so I want that nice warmth to my complexion. With an angled contour brush, I apply MAC MSFN in Give Me Sun where the sun would naturally hit my face.
- I like to just keep my lips natural; just a tad bit of moisturizer will do it. I’m using Gaultier Le Male Nourishing Lip Balm in Natural.
- I applied mascara to give my lashes more length. You can use whatever mascara you like and have the results you like; I just prefer length over volume. I use Maybelline XXL Pro Mascara (only primer portion) to prep my lashes for mascara. I use L’Oreal Voluminous Mascara in Carbon Black. I tend to use a business card to avoid smudges onto my lids.
- To finish everything off, I just have a few sprays of MAC Fix+ and I’m ready to go!
I hope you enjoyed this post and maybe even get some ideas from it!