Hi everyone! Tomorrow is my cousin’s wedding and for some reason I thought I ran out of cosmetic sponges. I told my sister to come with me and the plan was we’d only pick up cosmetic sponges and cotton balls. Typical us, the cosmetic sponges and cotton balls plan didn’t work out and we indulged in a lot more. Haha.
A majority of this haul is Sally Hansen products. For those that don’t know, select Sally Hansen products are 75% off the retail price!
This haul consisted of:
- CVS Regular Size Cotton Balls ($1.99)
- Sally Hansen Quick Care Growth Treatment ($2.69 on sale, $10.79 original)
- Sally Hansen Sun Glow Powder Bronzer in “Spring” ($3.69 on sale, $14.79 original)
- Sally Hansen Natural Powder Blush in “Cherub” ($3.07 on sale, $12.29 original)
- Sally Hansen Fast Fix Concealer in “Medium” ($2.47 on sale, $9.89 original)
- Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear Nail Color in “#12 Flirt, and #22 Gunmetal ($0.82 each on sale, $3.29 original)
- Sally Hansen Diamond Strength Nail Color in #21 Briliant Blush ($1.37 on sale, $5.49 original)
- Wet N Wild Color Icon 8 Pan Palette in “Comfort Zone” ($3.99 after $1 off manufacturer coupon)
When I saw the 75% off stickers, I remembered that their semi-annual clearance sale is coming up! I will find more information about that and post it when I do. I hope this haul might give some of you ideas of what to expect at your CVS or new products to try out at a fraction of the cost.