Hi everyone! I recently got back into using MAC Studio Tech as my everyday foundation and I wanted to share with you all how my routine is now since I haven’t updated that in a long awhile. This routine happens to be all MAC products.
- MAC Oil Control Lotion
- MAC Prep+Prime Skin Smoother
- MAC Studio Tech in NW30
- MAC Studio Fix Powder in C4
- MAC Select Moisturecover Concealer in NW25
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Give Me Sun
Step By Step
- After I cleanse my face and use a toner, I apply MAC Oil Control Lotion with my clean fingers.
- I allow the moisturizer to soak into my skin for about 2-3 minutes before applying my primer. I take a flat foundation brush like the MAC 190 and apply MAC Prep+Prime Skin Smoother.
- Taking a pointed foundation brush, I apply MAC Studio Tech Foundation in NW30 in the middle and work my way out.
- Once I finish applying my foundation, I’ll take my concealer with a tapered brush like the MAC 224 and apply concealer any where needed, mainly under my eyes.
- With a large powder brush like the MAC 129, I’ll apply MAC Studio Fix Powder in C4 to set my foundation. I use the shade “C4” to neutralize the overpowering pink tones that the shade “NW30” gives me.
- With an angled contour brush like the MAC 168, I’ll apply MAC MSFN in Give Me Sun to add a warm matte bronze tone.
And that’s it! Keeping it simple for everyday. After my foundation routine, I’ll just fill in my eyebrows, apply some lip balm, and I’m ready for the day! Hope this is helpful to those who were looking for another foundation routine or interested in how I do mine. I hope everyone has a good weekend!